- K&N's Chapli Kabab – 4 kababs
- Butter - 4 tsp
- Bread - 4 slices
- Pizza sauce - ¼ cup
- Mozzarella cheese - 8 tbsp; grated
- Onion - as required; medium diced
- Tomatoes - as required; medium diced
- Capsicum - as required; medium diced
- Black olives - as required
- Oregano - as required
- Crushed red chilies - as required
Heat K&N's Chapli Kabab as per instructions on label and cut into chunks.
In a pan, melt butter and toast both sides of bread slices. Spread pizza sauce on each slice and sprinkle mozzarella cheese, onion, tomatoes, and capsicum.
Generously add chunks of Chapli Kabab and layer with more mozzarella cheese. Garnish with capsicum, onion, and olives.
Sprinkle oregano and crushed red chili, bake at 355°F for 15 minutes.
OR, place bread pizza in a pan and cover with lid to cook till cheese melts.
SmartCooking with K&N's >