- K&N's Chapli Kabab – 4 kababs
- Bread dough - 4 servings
- Mozzarella cheese slices- 8
- Milk - as required
- Mozzarella cheese - as required; cut into sticks
- Crushed red chili - as required
- Sesame seeds - for seasoning
- Black seeds - for seasoning
- Melted butter - for seasoning
Fry K&N's Chapli Kabab as per instructions on label and set aside.
Make 4 regular dough balls and 4 smaller dough balls for flatbread.
Roll a regular dough ball into a flat base and set in baking pan. Place Chapli Kabab in between two slices of mozzarella cheese, in the center.
Roll the smaller dough ball and gently lay to cover cheese and Chapli Kabab. Press edges to seal and brush with milk.
Cut sticks of mozzarella cheese and place around the filling, and sprinkle crushed red chili.
Roll edges of dough-base inwards over mozzarella cheese sticks and press to seal. Prick bread with fork and brush milk on it. Repeat for all breads.
Season with sesame seeds and black seeds.
Bake at 355°F for 15-20 minutes.
Glaze with melted butter and add fresh cilantro. Serve warm with condiments of your choice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >