- K&N's Chapli Kabab – 4 kabab
- Paratha/flatbread – 2
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Mint Dip - 3 tsp
- Iceberg Lettuce - as required
- Onion - as required; sliced
- Tomatoes - as required; sliced
- Cucumber - as required; sliced
- Jalapeno - as required; sliced
- Spice Powder Mix - as required
Heat K&N's Chapli Kabab as per instructions on pack and cut into thick strips.
Take a paratha/flatbread and spread butter and mint chutney. Place salad leaves, onion, tomatoes, sliced Chapli Kabab, cucumber, and jalapeno. Sprinkle spice powder mix for flavor and wrap the bread into a roll.
Serve with mint dip.
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Cilantro - 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Red Chili Powder - to taste
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies - ½ cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Garlic - 3 cloves
Mix mint leaves, cilantro, cumin seeds, salt, red chili powder, lemon juice, green chilies, and add water. Blend into a puree and add garlic. Blend again and pour into a serving bowl.
SmartCooking with K&N's >