- K&N's Chicken Patties – 4 patties
- Bread slices - 8
- Pizza Sauce - as required
- Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese - as required; grated
- Onion - as required; julienned
- Red Bell Pepper - as required; julienned
- Green Bell Pepper - as required; julienned
- Sweet Corn - as required
- Crushed Red Chili - as required
- Garlic Powder - as required
- Oregano - as required
- Cheddar Cheese Slice - 1
Trim bread slices with cookie cutter to make 4" circles. Spread pizza sauce on it. Add cheese, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, sweet corn and more cheese on top. Sprinkle crushed red chili, garlic powder, and oregano.
Fry K&N's Chicken Patties as per instructions on label and place on loaded breaded.
Top with a slice of cheddar cheese and another slice of bread. Load top bread with cheese and julienned vegetables. Season and bake for 5-8 minutes at 355°F.
Serve fresh with condiments of your choice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >