- K&N's Chicken Patties – 1 patty
- Tomato slices - 2
- Onion rings - ½ onion
- Gherkin - ¼; sliced
- Garlic mayonnaise sauce - to taste
- Iceberg lettuce - ½ bunch
- Cheese - 1 slice
- Black or green olive - for garnishing
- Hamburger bun - 1
Fry K&N's Chicken Patties as per instructions on pack.
Meanwhile, sauté onion rings in a separate pan.
Assemble burger by layering the cooked patty with lettuce, tomato slices, gherkins, sautéed onion rings and a slice of cheese on the bun with a large dollop of garlic mayonnaise sauce.
Serve with fries and coleslaw.
Garlic Mayonnaise Sauce:
Yield: 1 cup | Prep time: 5 min
- Mayonnaise - 6 tbsp
- Garlic cloves - 2 large pieces; crushed
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Extra-virgin olive oil - 1 tsp
Blend mayonnaise, crushed garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl into a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper.
SmartCooking with K&N's >