- K&N's Chicken Patties – 2 patties
- Assorted vegetables - ½ cup; roasted or steamed
- French fries - as desired
Fry K&N's Chicken Patties as per instructions on pack.
Transfer cooked patties onto a platter or sizzling steak plate and set with a serving of french-fries and assorted vegetables on the side.
Pour pepper sauce over patties and serve hot.
Yield: 1 cup | Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min
- Garlic - 1 tsp; chopped
- Onions - 1 tsp; chopped
- Black pepper - 2 tsp; crushed
- Water - ½ cup
- Demi-glace powder - 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Salt - to taste
Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and onions, and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add crushed black pepper and sauté for another minute.
Add water and bring to boil; then add demi-glace powder and mix well.
Add cream, salt, and stir well until sauce becomes thick.
SmartCooking with K&N's >