- K&N's Chicken Patties – 1 patty
- Cocktail sauce - to taste
- Ice berg/green lettuce leaves
- Pineapple - 1 slice
- Cream cheese and red cherry for garnishing - ½ tsp
Heat oil in a frying pan on high flame. Add K&N's Chicken Patties and cook, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until fully cooked.
While the Chicken Patty is cooking, grill the pineapple slices.
Assemble burger by placing the cooked Chicken Patty, lettuce and pineapple on the burger bun with a large dollop of the cocktail sauce.
Garnish with cream cheese and red cherry.
Serve with fries and coleslaw.
Yield: 1 cup | Prep time: 5 min
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- White vinegar - 1 tsp
- Kosher salt – 1/8 tsp or more to taste
- Tabasco sauce - 2-3 dashes (optional)
Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Taste and add additional salt if desired.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld and serve.
Keep refrigerated for not more than 3 - 4 days.
SmartCooking with K&N's >