- K&N's Croquettes – 10 croquettes, golden fried & cut in slices
- 9 inch Pizza crust - 1
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Pizza sauce - 1 tbsp
- Bell pepper - ¼; julienned
- Jalapeño chili - 1; sliced
- Onions - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Green chili - 2; sliced
- Pizza cheese - ½ cup; shredded
- Oregano powder - ¼ tsp
- Red chili - ¼ tsp; crushed
- Garlic powder - ¼ tsp
Place pizza crust in a 9 inch pizza pan.
Brush olive oil evenly onto the crust.
Cover the crust with pizza sauce.
Add bell pepper, jalapeño chili, onions, green chilies and golden fried K&N's Croquettes, sliced vertically, to the crust.
Add pizza cheese evenly onto the crust and bake in oven at 300-325°F (150-175°C) for 15 minutes.
After baking, sprinkle oregano, crushed red chili and garlic powder on top of pizza and serve with your choice of sauces.
SmartCooking with K&N's >