- K&N's Croquettes - 24 croquettes; frozen
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Tortilla bread - 12
- Onions - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Green chili - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Cheddar cheese - 1 cup; grated
- Spinach - 1 cup; finely chopped
- Red bell pepper - ½
Heat oven to 400°F.
Glaze a muffin tray with butter, and place tortilla bread in each mould. Lightly glaze bottom of placed tortilla bread with butter and place a frozen Croquette.
Add onions, garlic, a pinch of salt, black pepper powder, green chili, cheddar cheese and spinach to each bread.
Place an extra frozen Croquette and top with some cheese.
Add a slice of red bell pepper on each tart, and bake for 20 minutes.
SmartCooking with K&N's >