- K&N's Croquettes – 6-8 croquettes, golden fried
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Galangal - ½ tsp; chopped
- Lemon grass - ½ tsp; chopped
- Thai bird’s eye chili - 5 pieces; julienned
- Green chili - 5 pieces; julienned
- Red chili sauce - 1½ tsp
- Chicken stock or water - ¼ cup
- Chicken powder - 1 tsp (optional)
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Onion - ½ piece; cut into cubes
- Oyster sauce - 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts - 15-20; golden fried
- Spring onion leaves - 5-10; julienned
Heat oil in a wok; add garlic, galangal, lemon grass, bird’s eye chili, green chili and sauté for 1 minute.
Add red chili sauce and sauté for half a minute.
Add chicken stock or water and cook for 2 minutes.
Add chicken powder, white pepper, sugar, and onion cubes.
Heat all the ingredients and add oyster sauce and stir well to combine season to taste.
Now mix cashew nuts.
Now add K&N's Croquettes, fried to golden brown, and spring onion leaves and cook for 1 minute.
SmartCooking with K&N's >