- K&N's Croquettes – 6-8 croquettes, golden fried
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce, light - 1 tsp
- Chicken stock or water - ¼ cup
- Chicken powder - 1 tsp (optional)
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp; julienned
- Oyster sauce - 2 tsp
- Button mushroom - 10 pieces; cut into cubes
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves - 5; julienned
Heat cooking oil and sesame oil in a wok; add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
Add red chili sauce and soy sauce and sauté for half a minute.
Add chicken stock or water and cook for 2 minutes.
Add chicken powder and white pepper.
Add oyster sauce and button mushrooms; stir well to combine and season to taste.
Mix corn flour in 2 table spoons of water separately.
Add the corn flour mixture to the sauce very slowly, while stirring, to make thick gravy.
Now add K&N's Croquettes fried to golden brown, and spring onions, and cook for 1 minute.
Use sesame oil to glaze.
SmartCooking with K&N's >