- K&N's Croquettes – 16-18 croquettes
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Mozzarella Cheese - ¼ cup; grated
- Cheddar Cheese - ¼ cup; grated
- Mayonnaise - 1 tbsp
- Green Chilies - 12; large
- Peri-Peri Sauce (mild) - as required
- Plain Flour for coating - as required
- Black Pepper - as required
- Salt - to taste
- Bread crumbs for coating - as required
- Egg for coating - as required; whisked
Heat milk and add mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Stir to cook till cheese melts. Remove from heat and let cool. Add mayonnaise and mix till smooth.
Fry K&N's Croquettes as per instructions on label and slice lengthwise into halves.
Cut open a green chili from one side and deseed. Fill with cheese mixture, Peri-Peri sauce, and half a Croquette. Repeat with all chilies and freeze for 30 minutes.
In plain flour, mix salt and black pepper. Coat stuffed chilies in flour, beaten eggs, and then bread crumbs, and freeze for further 30 minutes.
Deep fry and serve with Peri-Peri sauce.
SmartCooking with K&N's >