- K&N's Croquettes - 6-8 croquettes
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Galangal - ½ tsp; chopped
- Lemon grass - ½ tsp; chopped
- Thai bird's eye chili - 5 pieces
- Red chili sauce - 1½ tsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Green bell pepper - ½; julienned
- Carrots - 20 grams; julienned
- Cabbage - 15 grams; julienned
- Noodles - 150 grams; boiled
- Water - ¼ cup
- Spring onion - 5-10 leaves; julienned
Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, galangal, lemon grass, bird's eye chili, and sauté for 1 minute.
Add red chili sauce, soy sauce and sauté for half a minute.
Add white and black pepper, sugar and green capsicum.
Add carrots, cabbage, and noodles, while stirring continuously.
Add water and cook for 2 minutes.
Fry K&N's Croquettes as per instructions on label and add, along with spring onion and cook for an additional minute.
Dish out and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >