- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 8 franks
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Carrot - 1 cup; diced
- Onion - ½ cup; diced
- Celery Stalks - ½ cup; diced
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - to taste
- Red Beans - 1 ½ cup; boiled
- Tomato Paste - ½ cup
- Mix Herbs - 1 tbsp
- Water - 3 cups
- Chicken Stock - 2 cups
- Corn Flour - 1 tbsp; mixed in water
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label, cut into chunks and set aside.
Heat olive oil and add garlic, carrots, onion, celery, salt, black pepper, red beans, tomato paste and herbs.
Add water and chicken stock. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add Franks and cover to cook for 5 minutes.
Add corn flour and cook till soup slightly thickens. Serve hot.
SmartCooking with K&N's >