- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 6 franks
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tsp; crushed
- Onion - ½; chopped
- Red Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; chopped
- Green Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; chopped
- Salt - to Taste
- Nutmeg - ½ tsp; crushed
- Red Chilli - 1 tsp; crushed
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp; crushed
- Fresh Parsley - for garnish; chopped
- Boiled Potatoes - 4; with skin
- Sweet Corn - as required
- Cheddar Cheese - as required
- Mozzarella Cheese - as required
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label and medium dice.
Heat olive oil and sauté garlic, onion and bell peppers. Add salt, nutmeg, red chili, black pepper, franks and fresh parsley. Mix and set aside.
Cut boiled potatoes into halves and scoop the centers to make a bowl. Mash the scooped potato and mix with prepared filling.
Set the potato bowls on baking tray and load with filling and sweet corn. Add cheese and bake at 355°F for 10-15 minutes.
Serve warm with the condiments of your choice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >