- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 5 franks
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Onion - ¼ cup; sliced
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - ½ tsp; crushed
- White Pepper - ½; crushed
- Tomato Paste - 3 tbsp
- Water - ¾ cup
- Paprika Powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - ½ tsp
- Red Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; julienned
- Yellow Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; julienned
- Green Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; julienned
- Chicken Stock - 1 cube
- Boiled Rice - 1 ½ cup
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label, cut into 2 inch slices and set aside.
Heat olive oil and sauté garlic, and onion. Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, tomato paste, water, paprika powder, red chili powder, bell Peppers and chicken stock. Add boiled rice and sliced franks.
Mix and cook on low flame for 1 minute. Garnish and serve warm.
SmartCooking with K&N's >