- K&N's Chicken Frankfurter - 6 franks
- Flour - 6 tbsp
- Onion - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chili - 1 tsp; crushed
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Yellow food colour - 1 pinch
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Eggs - 2
- Cheddar cheese - ½ cup; shredded
- Water - ½ cup
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - 1½ tsp or to taste
- Parsley - 1 tsp; chopped
- Pita bread - 2
Halve frozen K&N's Chicken Frankfurter as per instructions on the label and set aside.
In a bowl, mix flour, onion, cumin seeds, crushed red chilli, red chilli powder, yellow food colour, black pepper and eggs together to form a batter.
Add cheese and water to the batter and mix again.
Then add baking powder, salt, chicken franks, and parsley, and mix well to fully coat the franks.
Slice pita bread into 6 triangular slices and lay evenly.
Place each of the coated franks on each slice.
Deep fry the fritters and strain them for excess oil.
Arrange the fried fritters in a platter and serve with the dip of your choice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >