- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 4 franks
- Pizza Dough - 4 servings
- Pizza Sauce - as required
- Onion - julienned; as required
- Mozzarella Cheese - as required; grated
- Cheddar Cheese - as required; grated
- Bell Pepper - as required; julienned
- Jalapeno rings - as required
- Black olives - as required
- Crushed Red Chili - as required
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label, cut into slices and set aside.
Place flattened pizza dough in baking pan, prick with fork, and spread pizza sauce.
Generously top with onions, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, franks, bell Pepper, jalapeno, black olives, crushed red chili, and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Serve warm with the condiments of your choice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >