- Reduced-fat mayonnaise - ¾ cup
- Sour cream - ¾ cup
- Tarragon vinegar - ¼ cup
- Fresh tarragon leaves - 2 tbsp plus more for garnish; chopped
- Chives - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley - ¼ cup; chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper - ¼ tsp
Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter - 4 franks
- Cream cheese - 1 cup
- Mixed salad greens - 8 ounces (225 grams)
- Ripe tomatoes - ½ lbs; thinly slices
- Cucumber - 1; sliced
- Small red onion - 1 (about 6 ounces); thinly sliced
- Spring onions for garnishing
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions given on the label.
Heat oil in a large frying pan on high flame.
Add K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters and cooked, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until brown. Slice them into 1-inch pieces.
Arrange salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and frankfurters over cream cheese; drizzle with the resered dressing.
Garnish salad with tarragon leaves, spring onions, and a final dash of coarse black pepper.
SmartCooking with K&N's >