- Reduced-fat Mayonnaise - ¾ cup
- Sour Cream - ¾ cup
- Tarragon Vinegar - ¼ cup
- Fresh Tarragon Leaves - 2 tbsp plus more for garnish; chopped
- Chives - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley - ¼ cup; chopped
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper - ¼ tsp
Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter - 4 franks
- Cream Cheese - 1 cup
- Mixed Salad Greens - 8 ounces (225 grams)
- Ripe Tomatoes - ½ lbs; thinly slices
- Cucumber - 1; sliced
- Small Red Onion - 1 (about 6 ounces); thinly sliced
- Spring Onions for Garnishing
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label.
Heat oil in a large frying pan on high flame.
Add K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter and cook, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until brown. Remove and slice them into 1-inch pieces.
Arrange salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and Frankfurters over cream cheese; drizzle with the reserved dressing.
Garnish salad with tarragon leaves, spring onions, and a final dash of coarse black pepper.
SmartCooking with K&N's >