- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 4 franks
- Chicken Broth - 1 can (50 ounces)
- Fresh-cut Green Beans - 2 cups
- Cannellini or White Kidney Beans - 1 can (15 ounces); rinsed and drained
- Diced Tomatoes - 1 can (15 ounces)
- Onion - 1 cup; chopped
- Celery - 1 cup; chopped
- Tomato Paste - 1 can (6 ounces)
- Spinach – 10 ounces(300 grams)
In a pot, combine chicken broth, green beans, cannellini or white kidney beans, tomatoes, onions, celery & tomato paste. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter as per instructions on label.
In a large skillet, brown the Frankfurters in oil over medium heat. Add a small amount of hot water. Cover and cook until the Frankfurters change color; and drain. Cut into ¼-inch slices and add to soup. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add spinach and simmer uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
Garnish with dried oregano, white pepper and/or parmesan cheese if desired.
SmartCooking with K&N's >