- K&N's Chicken Frankfurter - 6 franks
- Olive oil - ¼ cup
- Garlic- 2 tbsp; finely chopped
- Paprika - 2 tsp
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Salt - ½ tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Parsley - 1½ tsp
- Onion - ½ cup; sliced
- Kidney beans - 1 cup; boiled
- Chicken stock - ¼ cup
- Potato - ½ cup; boiled and diced
- Red chili - 1 tbsp; crushed
Slice frozen K&N's Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on the label and set aside.
In a pan, heat olive oil and add garlic, frankss and sauté.
Add paprika, tomato paste, salt, black pepper powder, ½ tsp parsley, onion, kidney beans, chicken stock and potato. Stir after adding each ingredient.
Cook for 5 minutes and add crushed chili and 1 tsp parsley.
Mix well and serve with flatbread.
SmartCooking with K&N's >