- K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurter – 2 franks
- Green Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; chopped
- Fresh Mushrooms - 1 cup; sliced
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Milk - ½ cup
- Light Cream - ½ cup
- Egg Yolk - 1
- Paprika - ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Spring Onion Leaves - 2 tbsp; finely chopped
- Red Bell Pepper for garnish; finely chopped
Sauté green bell pepper and mushroom in 2 tbsp of butter until tender, but not browned.
Push to one side and stir in the flour, making a roux. Cook the flour on low heat for 1 or 2 minutes. Add in the cream, stirring until thick and bubbly.
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Frankfurters as per instructions on label and add to the cream mixture.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Add the lemon juice and spring onion.
Blend the egg yolk and paprika separately, and add all at once, stirring until blended.
Immediately remove from heat. Sprinkle red bell pepper and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >