- K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets - 1 Pack
- Olive oil - ¼ cup
- Garlic - 1 tsp; finely chopped
- Onion - ½ cup; finely chopped
- Canned tomatoes - ½ cup
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Dried basil - ½ tsp
- Oregano - ½ tsp
- Spaghetti - 2 cups; boiled
- Mozzarella cheese - ½ cup; grated
- Parmesan cheese - ½ cup; grated
Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion. Add canned tomatoes, salt, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, dried basil and oregano. Mix and add spaghetti.
Fry K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets as per instructions on label, cut into half, and mix in spaghetti.
Transfer to baking dish and generously sprinkle mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Bake at 355°F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.