- K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets – 6-8 pieces, golden fried
- Fresh cream - 2 cups
- Cream cheese - 1 tbsp
- Noodles - 5 ounces (150 grams); boiled
- Chicken powder - ½ tsp (optional)
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Button mushroom - 5 pieces; sliced
- Parmesan cheese powder - 2 tsp
- Basil leaves - 5 pieces
- Oregano powder - 1 pinch
Heat the sauce pan; add fresh cream, cream cheese and cook for 1 minute.
Add noodles, chicken powder, white pepper and black pepper powder and sauté for half a minute.
Add button mushroom and cook the noodles until they become thick.
Add parmesan cheese powder and basil leaves.
Now add K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets, fried to golden brown and cook for another 1 minute.
Set creamy pasta in a dish and sprinkle oregano on top.