- K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets – 5- 7 pieces, golden fried
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Galangal - ½ tsp; chopped
- Lemon grass ½ tsp; chopped
- Thai bird’s eye chili - 5 pieces; julienned
- Green chili - 5 pieces; julienned
- Red chili sauce - 1½ tsp
- Chicken stock or water - ¼ cup
- Chicken powder - 1 tsp (optional)
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Onion - ¼; cut into cubes
- Button mushrooms - 8; sliced
- Red bell pepper - ¼; cut into cubes
- Yellow bell pepper - ¼; cut into cubes
- Green bell pepper - ¼; cut into cubes
- Oyster sauce - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves - 5-10; julienned
Heat oil in a wok; add garlic, galangal, lemon grass, bird’s eye chili, green chili and sauté for 1 minute.
Add red chili sauce and sauté for half a minute.
Add chicken stock or water and cook for 2 minutes.
Add chicken powder, white and black pepper, sugar, onion cubes, button mushrooms, red, yellow and green bell peppers.
Add oyster sauce and stir well to combine season to taste.
Add lemon juice.
Now add K&N's Haray Bharay Nuggets, fried to golden brown and spring onion leaves and cook for 1 minute. Serve hot.