- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Red chili powder - 2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1½ tsp or to taste
- Water - 1½ cup
- Green chilies - 1 tbsp; crushed
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 2 tbsp; minced
- Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
- Cilantro - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Potato - 2 cups; julienned
- Cashew nuts - 1 cup; unsalted
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions on label and slice.
In a bowl, form a batter by mixing together gram flour, red chili powder, baking powder, salt and water.
Add crushed green chili, cumin seed, garlic, coriander seeds, cilantro and mix well.
Add slices of Chicken Jumbo Franks and julienned potatoes and mix together.
Add cashew nuts to the batter and mix.
Deep fry the batter in batches to make fritters and serve with your choice of dip.
SmartCooking with K&N's >