- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks
- Tortilla bread - 4
- Tomato paste - 4 tbsp
- Potato - 8 tbsp; boiled and diced
- Cheese - 8 tbsp; shredded
- Parsley - 2 tsp; chopped
- Black olives - 2 tbsp; sliced
- Jalapeño chili - 2; sliced, for garnishing
Thaw K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions given on the label and set aside.
Spread 1 tbsp of tomato paste on each tortilla bread.
Top each with 2 tbsp potato cubes, 2 tbsp cheese, ½ tsp parsley and ½ tbsp black olives.
Place one Chicken Jumbo Frank, on each serving and wrap the bread.
Set to bake in an oven, preheated to 480°F, for 5 minutes.
Garnish the baked bread with sliced jalapeños and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >