- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 1 frank
- Onion rings - ½ onion; grilled
- Sub or small French-style roll - 1
- Cheddar cheese - 2 slices
- Refried beans - as required
- Pickled jalapeño - ½ a chili
- Fresh onion - 2 tbsp; diced
- Tomato - 2 tbsp; diced
- Cucumber - 2 tbsp; diced
Thaw K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions given on the label.
In a wok, heat oil. Add the onion rings, thawed frank and sauté for about 2 to 3 minutes.
Split the bun and toast the insides for a few minutes.
Layer the bun with cheese slices, Jumbo Frank Sausage and onion rings.
Slap on your choice of condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, and/or ketchup). Top with beans, pickled jalapeño, diced onions, tomatoes and cucumber and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >