- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks
- Virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion - ½ cup; finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Celery - 2 stalks; chopped
- Whole red chilies - 4; dried
- Carrots - ½ cup; diced
- Red chilies - 1 tsp; crushed
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Tomato juice - 2 cups (1 cup tomato paste mixed with one cup water)
- Rice - 1 lb; soaked for 15 minutes in lukewarm water
- Green peas - ½ cup; boiled
- Cilantro - for garnish
Cut frozen K&N's Skinless Chicken Jumbo Franks into chunks and set aside.
Add celery and whole red chilies, and sauté.
Add carrots, crushed red chilies and salt, stirring gently to mix each ingredient.
Sauté for a minute or until the ingredients give an aroma.
Add the tomato juice in sautéed mix of ingredients.
Cook to a boil, on medium flame.
Add rice and Jumbo Franks.
Stir to mix all the ingredients.
Let cook on low heat for 6-8 minutes as the liquid begins to dry.
Add boiled peas and mix together.
Set the pot to steam for 10 minutes on low heat.
Garnish with cilantro, and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >