- K&N's Skinless Chicken Jumbo Franks – 1 frank; thinly sliced
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Onion - ½; chopped
- Red bell pepper - ½; chopped
- Medium zucchini - ½; quartered lengthways
- Mild chili powder - ½ tsp
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Canned diced tomatoes - 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
- Chicken stock - ½ cup
- Canned corn - 2 ounces (50 grams); drained and rinsed
- Canned white beans - 1 ounce (30 grams); drained and rinsed
- Canned red beans - 0.7 ounce (20 grams); drained and rinsed
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Steamed rice - white
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper and zucchini. Cook while stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add chili powder. Cook while stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Stir in tomato paste, diced tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer.
Thaw K&N's Skinless Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions given on the label.
Add corn, beans and thawed K&N’s Skinless Chicken Jumbo Frank.
Simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until the franks are heated through.
Top with parsley.
Serve with rice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >