- K&N's Skinless Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks; slightly thawed & sliced
- Virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion - ½ cup; chopped
- Garlic - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Zucchini - ½ cup; sliced
- Carrots - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Green bell peppers - ¼ cup; sliced
- Yellow bell peppers - ¼ cup; sliced
- Red bell peppers - ¼ cup; sliced
- Tomato sauce - ½ cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Parsley - 1 tbsp
- French fries - 17.6 ounces
Heat oil in a pan and add in slightly thawed, sliced K&N's Jumbo Frank.
Sauté on low heat for a minute and add onions, garlic and mix well.
Add zucchini, carrots, all bell peppers, tomato sauce and mix well to combine.
Add salt and let simmer for 3-4 minutes to combine flavors, stirring occasionally.
Top with parsley and serve on a bed of French fries.
SmartCooking with K&N's >