- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks
- Cooking oil - 4 tbsp
- Onion - 1½ cup; diced
- Red chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- Red pepper corn - 2 tbsp; whole
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Conchiglie (Shell pasta) - 2 cups; boiled
- Pasta sauce - 1 cup
- Heavy cream - ½ cup
- Spring onions - ½ cup; sliced
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Cilantro - 1-2 stalks
Thaw K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions on label and slice.
In a pan heat oil and add the sliced Jumbo Franks.
Add onions and stir fry until franks turn slightly brown.
Add red chilli sauce, red pepper corn, salt and mix.
Add in black pepper powder, pasta, pasta sauce, stirring after adding each ingredient and let simmer.
Mix in cream, spring onions, olive oil and cook for a minute more.
Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
SmartCooking with K&N's >