- K&N's Kafta Kabab – 1 lbs
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 2 tsp; chopped
- Onions - ½ cup; julienned
- Bell pepper - ½ cup; julienned
- Carrots - ½ cup; julienned
- Button mushrooms - ½ cup; sliced
- Chicken stock - 1 cup
- Salt - as required
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Parsley - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and sauté.
Add julienned onions, bell pepper, carrots, sliced mushrooms, and sauté for 3 minutes.
Pour in chicken stock and season with salt and black pepper. Add frozen K&N's Kafta Kabab and cook for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley and soy sauce. Serve hot.
SmartCooking with K&N's >