- K&N's Kafta Kabab - 18-20 kababs
- Naan Dough - as required
- Naan filling - as required
Heat K&N's Kafta Kabab as per instructions on label and set aside.
Make a dough ball and roll it flat. Place filling in the centre and apply water on area around it.
Roll a smaller naan and place over filling such that it covers 1 inch of area around filling. Prick holes into naan.
Place Kafta Kabab on the edge of smaller naan and fold the outer edges of bottom naan inwards to center. Brush with milk to seal. Shift naan to round baking tray.
Bake at 355°F for 10-15 minutes.
Serve warm with the condiments of your choice.
- Potatoes - 2; boiled and mashed
- Salt - to taste
- Whole spice powder - 1 tsp
- Pomegranate seeds - 1 tsp; dried
- Cilantro - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - ½ a lemon
- Onion - ¼ cup; finely chopped
- Green chilies - 3; finely chopped
- Spice powder mix - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds – ½ tsp
Mix all ingredients and set aside for filling.
SmartCooking with K&N's >