- K&N's Kofta - 7 Koftas
- Cooking oil - ½ cup
- Onion - 1; fried and grinded
- Garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Ground coriander - 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds - ½; tsp (optional)
- Salt and pepper - 1 tsp or as per taste
- Tomatoes - 1 lb (½ kg); grinded
- Yogurt - ½ cup
- Almonds - 6-8; soak in water, peel and make a paste
- Chicken stock or water - 2 cups
- Cream - 1 tbsp
- Fresh chopped coriander for garnishing - ½ tbsp
Place a pan on stove, add oil into the pan.
Drop pieces of K&N's Kofta slowly in hot oil and fry them as given on the label. Take out from the pan.
Add grinded onion and garlic & ginger paste into the same pot and cook for a few minutes.
Add coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seed, salt, pepper and grinded tomatoes.
Cook until oil comes on surface.
Add yoghurt and almond paste and cook for few minutes.
Add chicken stock or water, lower the flame & simmer until oil appears on the surface.
Add cream and cook for 2 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped coriander.
Serve it with flatbread (chapatti), rice and cheese, or whatever way you like to relish.
SmartCooking with K&N's >