- K&N's Kofta - 10-12 kofta
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Onion - ½ cup; chopped
- Tomato - ½ cup; diced
- White pepper power - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Carrot - ½ cup; sliced and boiled
- Potato - ½ cup; diced and boiled
- Green peas - ¼ cup; boiled
- Chicken stock - 3 cups
- Bell Pepper - ¼ cup; diced
Deep fry K&N's Kofta as per instructions given on the label and set aside.
In a pan heat, oil and stir fry onions.
Add tomatoes, fried Kofta, white pepper, salt and mix.
Add carrot, potato, green peas and stir to mix.
Add chicken stock, bell pepper and leave to boil till the soup is slightly thicker.
Transfer in a bowl and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >