- K&N's Chicken Mortadella Slices - 12 slices
- Eggs - 8
- Onion - 1 cup; finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Black pepper - 1 tsp; crushed
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp
- Potato - 1 cup; boiled and diced
- Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup; grated
Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add onion, garlic, black pepper, salt and mix to combine.
Heat olive oil in a separate pan and add the egg mixture, turning the heat to low.
Add potatoes and slightly press them to set in the mixture.
Sprinkle ½ cup cheese and cover fully with frozen K&N’s Mortadella Slides.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on slices.
Set the pan in a preheated oven, and bake at 480°F (250°C) for 3-4 minutes.
Garnish the omlette with coriander leaves and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >