- K&N's Nuggets – 6-8 pieces, golden fried
- Potatoes - 2; boiled and chopped
- Salsa sauce - 4 tbsp
- Jalapeño rings - 4
- Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Basil leaves - 4
- Cheese slices - 4
- Cooking oil - 2 cups
Boil potatoes and cut them in 2 pieces each, leaving their skin intact.
Scoop some from the center of half-cut potatoes out, making them into 'cups', just big enough to hold a K&N's Nugget in between.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the boiled potato ‘cups’ until golden brown.
Add 1 table spoon of salsa sauce at the center of each fried potato ‘cup’.
Then stuff in K&N’s Nuggets at the center of the golden potato ‘cups’ and cover each ‘cup’ with a cheese slice.
Add jalapeño rings on potatoes and drop some salsa sauce on the top as well.
Bake in a pre heated oven for 4 minutes.
Garnish each ‘Mexican Nugget-Stuffed Potato’ with basil leaf and serve hot.
Yield: 1cup | Prep time: 10 min | Cooking time: 2 min
- Onion - 1; finely chopped
- Cucumber - 1; finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Tomatoes - 4; finely chopped
- Red chili sauce - 2 tsp
- Coriander - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Green chili - 5; finely chopped
- Tomato ketchup - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients well and keep chilled in a refrigerator.