- K&N's Seekh Kabab - 12 kababs
- Oil - 1/3 cup
- Onion - 1 cup; finely chopped
- Green Chilies - 2 tbsp; chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Red Chili Powder - 2 tsp
- White Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Almond powder - 2 tbsp
- Cream - 3 tbsp
- Water - ½ cup
Heat K&N's Seekh Kababs as per instructions on labeland set aside.
Heat oil and sauté onion, green chilies and ginger garlic paste.
Add yogurt, cumin, salt, red chili powder, white pepper powder, coriander powder, almond powder, cream, and water. Let simmer for few minutes.
Then add Seekh Kababs and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve warm with flat bread or naan.
SmartCooking with K&N's >