- K&N's Seekh Kabab - 12 kababs
- Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
- Carrots - ½ cup; julienned
- Bell pepper - ½ cup; julienned
- Cabbage - 1 cup; julienned
- White pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Spring onion bulb - ½ cup; chopped
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Spring roll pastry - 12 sheets
Heat oil in a pan and add carrots, bell pepper , cabbage and stir to cook for about a minute and a half.
Add white pepper and cook for a minute more.
Add spring onion and cook for half a minute, while stirring continuously.
Add soy sauce and stir fry for half a minute more.
Add frozen K&N's Seekh Kabab and cook until kababs are fully heated through.
Place a spring roll sheet on a flat surface and apply egg to the corners of the sheet.
Add filling of one Seekh Kabab with vegetables to the sheet, and roll. Repeat with remaining sheets.
In a separate pan, heat oil and deep fry the Spring Rolls for 3-4 minutes, or until crispy.
Strain the rolls for excessive oil and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >