- K&N's Shami Kabab - 4 kababs; thawed
- Bread crumbs - 1 tbsp
- Egg - ½; beaten
- Egg - 1; boiled and pealed
- Herbed rice or steamed rice - 2 cups; cooked
- Salsa sauce - 4 tbsp
Mix bread crumbs, beaten egg and thawed K&N's Shami Kababs together.
Cover boiled egg with this mixture and fry in medium hot oil or until golden brown.
Cut Nurgisi Kababs into 2 pieces and place on hot rice.
Heat the Salsa sauce in a pan and pour on top of kababs and serve hot.
Yield: 1 cup | Prep time: 10 min | Cooking time: 2 min
- Onion - 1; finely chopped
- Cucumber - 1; finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Tomatoes - 4; finely chopped
- Red chili sauce - 2 tsp
- Coriander - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Green chili - 5; finely chopped
- Tomato ketchup - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients well and keep chilled in a refrigerator.
SmartCooking with K&N's >