- K&N's Shami Kabab - 4 kababs
- Small lettuce - 1; leaves separated
- Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
- Red bell pepper - 1; seeded and thinly sliced
- Red onion - 1; thinly sliced
- Cucumber - 1; thinly sliced
- Tomato - 1; thinly sliced
- Garlic mayonnaise - as required
- Paratha/Flatbread - 1
- Tamarind Chutney - 2-3 tbsp
Fry K&N's Shami Kabab as per instructions given on the label.
Prepare a paratha/flatbread as per instructions given below.
Assemble the Paratha Roll by placing all the fillings on a cooked paratha/flatbread and roll with butter paper.
Serve with Tamarind Chutney.
Serves: 1-2 | Prep time: 20 min | Cooking time: 10 min
- Flour - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - ½ cup
- Salt - to taste
- Cooking oil - 1-2 tbsp
Sieve together both the flours with salt. Knead with water into medium-soft dough.
Glaze the dough with oil. Allow the dough to rest for a while.
Roll it out to a paratha/flatbread and shallow fry in a pan.
Prep time: 20 min | Cooking time: 10 min | Serves: 1
- Tamarind pulp - 1 cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp or to taste
- Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Garlic paste - ½ tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp; roasted
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1; finely sliced
- Mint leaves - as required
Mix together tamarind pulp, salt, chili powder, garlic paste, cumin powder and sugar into a smooth paste and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >