- K&N's Tender Pops - 1 pack
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tsp; finely chopped
- Onion - ¼ cup; finely chopped
- Mushrooms - ½ cup; sliced
- Water - ½ cup
- Chicken stock - ½ cup
- Salt - to taste
- White pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Cream - ½ cup
Heat oil and butter and sauté garlic, onion and mushrooms.
Add chicken stock, salt, white pepper, black pepper, and cream, and mix.
Fry K&N's Tender Pops as per instructions on label and mix in cream and mushroom sauce.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm with vegetable fried rice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >