- K&N's Tender Pops - 1 pack
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tsp; finely chopped
- Onion - ¼ cup; finely chopped
- Mushrooms - ½ cup; sliced
- Water - ½ cup
- Chicken Stok Cubes - 1
- Salt - to taste
- White Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Cream - ½ cup
Heat oil and butter and sauté garlic, onion and mushrooms.
Add water and chicken stock cube. Stir to dissolve and add salt, white pepper, black pepper, and cream, and mix.
Fry K&N’s Tender Pops as per instructions on label and mix in cream and mushroom sauce.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm with vegetable fried rice.
SmartCooking with K&N's >