- K&N's Tender Pops – 10 pieces; golden fried
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - ½ tbsp; chopped
- Bell pepper - ¼; cut in cubes
- Spring onions - ½ tbsp; chopped
- Carrot - ½; cut in cubes
- Green chili - 2 pieces; sliced
- Baby corn - 1 tbsp; sliced
- Boiled rice - 4 cups
- White pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
Heat the wok or pan and add olive oil.
Add chopped garlic and sauté until golden brown.
Add bell pepper, spring onions, carrots, green chilies, baby corn and stir well.
Add boiled rice and mix well.
Season with white pepper powder and salt.
Add golden fried K&N's Tender Pops.
Cook rice and Tender Pops both for 3 minutes and serve hot.
SmartCooking with K&N's >