- K&N's Tender Pops - 5.5 oz
- Bananas - 3; sliced into ¼ inch slices
- Oranges - ½ cup; sliced
- Kiwi - 1 cup; sliced
- Cherries - ½ cup
- Cucumber - 1 cup; diced ¼ inch
- Apples - 3; peeled and diced ½ inch
- Green chili - 1 tsp; finely chopped (optional)
- Orange juice - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves - 1 tbsp; chopped
- Black pepper - ¼ tsp
- Spice powder mix - ¼ tsp
- Roasted cumin seeds - ½ tsp; finely ground
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
Prepare K&N's Tender Pops as per instructions given on the label.
Combine fruits and vegetables in a salad bowl. Toss and set aside.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved.
Pour dressing over salad mix and add cooked Tender Pops.
Toss well, garnish with green chili and serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >