- K&N's Tender Pops – 1 pack
- Chicken Stock Cubes - 1
- Water - 1 cup
- Garlic - 1 tsp; finely chopped
- Lemon Juice - 1/3 cup
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Zest - 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Linguine Pasta - 2 ½ cups; boiled
- Crushed Red Chili - ¼ tsp
- Cream - ½ cup
In a pan, prepare chicken stock by dissolving cube in water. Then add garlic, lemon juice, butter, lemon zest, black pepper, and crushed red chili. Mix and cook to simmer.
Add cream and stir to mix well.
Fry K&N's Tender Pops as per instructions on label and add to sauce.
Add pasta, then mix and garnish to serve.
SmartCooking with K&N's >