- K&N's Tender Pops – 10 pieces
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic bread - 5
- Garlic - ½ tbsp; sliced
- Green chili - 1; sliced
- Red bell pepper - ¼; diced
- Button mushrooms - 5; diced
- Oyster sauce - ½ tbsp
- Spring onion - ¼; chopped
- White pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - 1 pinch or to taste
Fry K&N's Tender Pops as per instructions on label and set aside.
Toast the garlic bread on both sides to golden brown in a preheated oven.
Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, green chili and sauté for 1 minute.
Add red bell pepper, button mushroom, oyster sauce and sauté for half a minute.
Add spring onions and fried Tender Pops.
Add white pepper and salt.
Stir all the ingredients well to combine and season to taste.
Spread this mixture on top of warm toasted garlic bread and serve hot with your choice of dip.
SmartCooking with K&N's >