- K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks - 4 franks
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Bell pepper - 2 cups; julienned
- Garlic - 1 tbsp; finely chopped
- Onion - 1 cup; sliced
- Avocado - 2 tbsp; peeled and sliced
- Red chili - 1 tbsp; crushed
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Tomato puree - ½ cup
- Tomato - 1 cup; julienned
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - ¼ cup
Thaw K&N's Chicken Jumbo Franks as per instructions given on the label, and cut in slices.
In a wok, heat oil and add sliced Jumbo Franks and sauté for a minute and a half.
Add bell pepper and garlic and cook for a minute, stirring continuously.
Add onion, avocado and mix together.
Add red chili, salt, black pepper and tomato puree and cook for a minute, while stirring continuously.
Add tomato and honey. Cook while stirring for a minute more.
Drizzle lemon juice and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously to mix all ingredients.
Serve with rice, or as desired.
SmartCooking with K&N's >